If you are reading this article you’re probably nearing completion of your building project
and you’re thinking to yourself ‘ what is the price of builders cleaning? ’.
After builders cleaning involves the cleaning of dust, paint marks and other
There’s no shortage of cleaning companies specialising in just this, with property
development on the increase as the economy picks up. The important thing is picking
the right cleaning company and not going for the cheapest builders clean
Builders clean vs after builders clean
A builders clean is carried out while a construction project or building development is
underway. It is ongoing and will require certain health and safety regulation to be met
including the cleaning operatives having a CSCS card. More on this below.
After builders cleaning, as the name suggests, is when the building work is completed
and the development requires a final clean before handover. Most of the heavy cleaning
will have been carried out and this is more of a sparkle clean so the builders cleaning
price will be lower.
● cleaning all the dust and debris left behind from construction work
● polishing all stainless steel
● washing and polishing all internal and windows
● removing paint marks from door frames and window frames
● the dusting of blinds and furniture
● external washing of patios and window ledges
● the dusting of light fixtures and fitting