1. What is end of tenancy cleaning?
End of tenancy cleaning is cleaning after moving out of a rented property. We are here to clean your property and make it look just like it looked on the day you moved in. In that way you will get your deposit in full.
2. What is your area coverage in London?
We cover all areas in London.
3. How long does end of tenancy cleaning take?
It depends on the size of the property and the level of maintenance.
- studio flat: about 2 hours
- 1 bedroom flat: 2-4 hours
- 2 bedroom flat: 2-5 hours
- 3 bedroom flat: 3-6 hours
- 4 bedroom flat:4-6 hours
- 5 bedroom flat: 4-8 hours
4. How much does end of tenancy cleaning cost in London?
Prices range from £85 to £350. Here is the link to our site where you can find all information: https://londoncleaningsystem.co.uk/resources/what-is-the-end-of-tenancy-cleaning/.
5. What is included in end of tenancy cleaning?
- Bathroom: mirrors, tiles, grout, floor, bath, basin, shower, shower door, taps and fittings
- Kitchen: microwave, oven, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer
- Doors, rags, cabinets, drawers, carpets, etc.
You can find more information on the link above.
6. Are parking and congestion charge included?
Parking and congestion charge are not included and they will be added on the final amount. If you can provide us with free parking than you won’t have to pay for it. The cleaners will show you parking receipt at the end of cleaning. If you live in the congestion zone, congestion charge of £11.50 will be added to the cost of end of tenancy cleaning.
7. Are the materials included in the price?
Yes, materials are included in the price. We use professional materials.
8. How can I pay for the cleaning service?
You can pay the service in cash or you can pay to our bank account. Payment over the phone is not possible.
9. Do I need to pay deposit?
No, deposit is not obligatory. You can pay the whole amount in cash or on our bank account before or after the cleaning. You will get your invoice in PDF.
10. Do I have to be there while cleaning?
No, you do not have to. The cleaners will call you when they are done so that you can check everything.
11. Is wall cleaning included in the standard end of tenancy cleaning?
Wall cleaning is not included in the standard package of cleaning. Price for cleaning the walls is £20 per room. Remark: we can clean the walls that have lighter spots, but we can not help you if the wall is damaged.
12. Do you clean external windows as part of the service?
Internal window cleaning is included in the standard service, but external window cleaning costs £5-£10 each and we can clean them only if they are approachable.
13. Is deep cleaning of the oven included in the standard service?
Deep cleaning of the oven with one door is included in the service. Double oven is not, it costs £15 or even more, depending on the size of the oven.
14. Are garden and driveway cleaning included in the standard service?
No, they are not. For garden the prices range from £20-£60, and for driveway from £15-£40.
15. Is dishwashing included in standard end of tenancy cleaning?
No, dishwashing is not included. Make sure that the dishes that are not clean are left outside the sink. Sometimes the client asks the cleaners to wash the dishes and this is usually quite expensive.
16. What happens if something gets damaged?
Our cleaners are insured. If it is our fault we will fix it or we will bring the repairman to fix it.
17. What happens if cleaners miss something and don’t clean it well?
Our cleaners will come back and clean everything again for free.
18. How long does it take for you to come and re-clean? We will come within 2-10 days.
19. Can you clean just communal areas?
Yes, you can clean your bedrooms and we will do the hard work and clean the communal areas.
20. Can you pick up and return the keys to the agency?
Yes, we can pick up the keys, return them to the agency or both. The price is £10 if the agency is nearby, but if it’s farther than 5 miles the price will increase. Remark: if the agency is in the same building there will be no additional costs.
21. Do you give an invoice for a job?
Yes, our company gives an invoice for cleaning which is used as evidence that the cleaning was done by a professional company.
22. Are there any hidden charges?
No, we don’t have any hidden charges. You will be informed about everything that is not included in the standard service. That information is also presented on our site.
23. Is there a way to reduce the price?
Yes, of course. You should describe in detail your flat or house, what do you need and what you do not need to be cleaned, or you could just try to get a direct discount from the company. The price is generally lower if you book online.
24. Do you charge by the hour or per job?
We charge per job. The cleaners will stay until everything is cleaned.
25. Do I need to move the furniture?
Lightweight furniture will be moved in order to vacuum the carpet below the furniture. Beds, sofas, etc. can be moved as well but there is an additional charge for this service.
26. Do you work over the weekend and on bank holidays?
Yes, we do. And there is no extra charge.
27. How many cleaners do you have in your team?
We have 2-4 cleaners for an average property.
28. What are your work hours?
We start cleaning at 7 a.m. and our last job starts at 5 p.m. because we can not clean at night.
29. Are you giving a guarantee?
Yes, we are. You will have a guarantee for 7 days.